Thank you to Dr. Jang and his team

성공이야기

임신의 희망을 드리기 위해
최선을 다하겠습니다

Thank you to Dr. Jang and his team

jackie00 1 374
진료과 : 진료2과
My wife and I had been together for 7 years before we began to consider having children. This put us in our early 30s, which, while not prime fertility years, is not an age where we thought we would have much difficulty. Both of us were in good shape, ate healthy diets, and had always received sound medical check ups. Most of our friends of the same age were successfully starting families. However, when finally we took the first step toward parenthood, we were taken aback by the troubles we encountered. After a few fruitless months of trying, we thought it was a timing issue, so we invested in ovulation kits. Another six months went by with no success and mild worry began to arise. Both of us visited our physicians who did a battery of tests. The reports indicated that our reproductive systems were in perfect working order. Even so, to help the process along, my wife was put on fertility drugs. Months passed and, despite precision timing, we had nothing to show for our efforts. Approaching our mid 30s at this point, we felt the clock ticking. Out of frustration and growing concern, we decided to visit a fertility clinic in our home city of Dubai. The doctor assured us that they with their assistance our prayers of having a healthy child would be answered. Thousands of dollars later and having endured multiple invasive procedures, we still had not found success. Our hope began to waver. My wife, the consummate optimist, was sure that the care we had received thus far was substandard. She believed that fertility related medical services of Korea were of a much higher quality, and she began to research top clinics in her home city of Busan. After careful consideration we decided on Sewha hospital. I was skeptical that there would be much of difference from our previous clinic, but, desperate this point, I agreed to give it a go. We had our consultations with Dr. Jang who immediately inspired confidence. His experience and expertise was clear, and this gave us much comfort as we began treatment. A few short weeks later and, to our amazement, my wife was pregnant with twins! Just as time and hope were running out, we were suddenly blessed to be parents. We offer our deepest and sincerest thanks to the wonderful team at  Sewha hospital and the exceptional care of Dr. Jang who has made our dream of having a family come true.

Drew and Jue Kyung

Comments

jackie00 님  안녕하세요!!!

임신을  축하드립니다~~

멋진  남편분께서  장문의  영어로  멋진글을  써주셨지만
저는  한글로  인사를  드릴께요~^^
먼나라에서  오셔서  걱정이  많으셨을거예요~~
남편분께서도  아무래도  문화도 다르고
여러가지  다른부분이  많아  궁금증이  많으셨을꺼 같아요 ~~

시험관  1차에  두둥 !
한방에  성공하시고  둥이를  품에  안으셔서
큰기쁨을  얻게  되시고  행복이  더 배가  되셔서  저희들도